Choosing The Right Property Manager
As the purchase of an investment property is without a doubt one of the largest investments you will make in your lifetime choosing a Property Manager should be a decision made after careful consideration.You should not choose the Property Manager who offers the cheapest rate but the Property manager who offers you the best service as you get what you pay for.
At First National Real Estate City to Surf we strive to provide a quality service that looks after all of our clients’ needs. The key to a good rental return is having a well maintained property, selecting good tenants and conducting regular property inspections.
You can be confident that our management team are experienced in all areas of Property Management and our ongoing training ensures that you are receiving the very BEST available.
Just some of the services we provide
- Your property will be advertised on 6 websites and all office rental lists before becoming vacant
- “For lease” sign erected on property
- Thorough tenant selection
- Preparation and lodgment of all paperwork required under the applicable Legislation
- Routine inspections every 16 weeks
- Arrears checked daily
- Payment of tradesman invoices, rates & body corporate fees
- Annual income & expenditure reports prepared for your tax purposes
- Regular rent reviews & Lease Renewals
- Entry & Exit Condition reports